This is just my 50 cents. Advice from me to you.
I’m giving 48 more cents. (Most folks just give two.)
- Family is always first. No ifs. No ands. No buts.
- Friends are to be cherished. They can pull you out of ruts.
- Save pennies for those rainy days, ‘cause one day it may pour.
- Learn new things and see the world, it’s what we’re put here for.
- Always fight for justice, and not just for the strong.
- If challenged with decisions, know, your heart won’t steer you wrong.
- Instead of making enemies, put smiles on strangers’ faces.
- Nice guys never finish last, they just run slower races.
- Look for good in people even when it’s hard to see.
- Express yourself through music, or through art, or poetry.
- When you hug somebody, don’t rush to let them go.
- Always treat the janitor like they’re the CEO.
- Remember those that helped you get there after you have “made it.”
- Try new things at least one time before you say you hate it.
- Always be a human doing, not just a human “being.”
- Remember that believing means more than only seeing.
- Be genuine and authentic. No one likes a user.
- Always be a humble winner and a gracious loser.
- Take a ton of pictures and smile for photographs.
- Life’s success is measured not by money, but by laughs.
- Sing songs in the shower.
- Dance when you feel like dancing.
- Love’s reward is worth the risk and always worth the chancing.
- Life is short, so make it count.
- Learn and keep on learning.
- Treat the earth with kindness, to ensure that she keeps turning.
- Mean it when you say you’re sorry.
- Give more than you receive.
- Follow dreams no matter what your critics may believe.
- Give your seat up for old ladies.
- Help an ailing friend.
- Treat yourself a little better every now and then.
- If you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Listen more than you speak.
- Don’t be cruel to animals, to children, or the weak.
- Speak your mind but don’t be mean.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Seek the truth out for yourself and don’t believe a rumor.
- Ask if you don’t know the answer.
- Finish what you start.
- Always try your hardest – give your all, with all your heart.
- Lead by good example.
- Give credit when it’s due.
- Keep some toys from childhood.
- Say “please” and say, “thank you.”
- Know a joke or magic trick.
- Have fun when you cook.
- Take a nap on rainy days.
- Read all the classic books.
- Always do unto others, as you’d have done to you.
Hope you liked my 50 cents. Because every one is true.